Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website
Calhoun County is committed to:
- maintaining an accessible website.
- ensuring that this website achieves “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, to comply with the National Disability Authority’s Code of Practice on Accessibility of Public Services and Information Provided by Public Bodies.
- ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems.
This website’s conformance with official accessibility guidelines
The website currently has 100% conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
How to send feedback on this website’s accessibility
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
- Email us at [email protected]
- Call us at (850) 674-4545
- Visit or Write us at:
20859 Central Avenue East
Blountstown, FL 32424
If you have trouble using this site, please let us know using one of the contact methods above, so that we may complete adjustments in order to accommodate you.